Life Insurance Plans
In a few simple steps, speak to a policy provider about taking out life insurance.
✓Protect loved ones
✓Free and fast consultation
✓Flexible policies available
What is Life Insurance?
In a few simple steps.
Life Insurance is a way to help protect your loved ones financially if you were to die while covered by the policy. It covers your family with a cash payout, depending on the coverage amount and protects loved ones from high costs accumulated from dying.
You choose the amount of cover you need and how long you need it for and you can pay your premiums monthly or annually.
In return, your family has the reassurance of knowing that if you died while covered by the policy they could receive a cash sum payout if a valid claim is made.
Life cover policies are not savings and investment products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
Benefits of life insurance
- Lump sum payment – You can choose up to £1million worth of cover – and your loved ones will be paid the full amount after a successful claim
- Terminal illness – Receive your lump sum payment early if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness that meets the providers definition and you’re not expected to live longer than 12 months.
- Flexible length of cover – You can choose the length of cover you need.
- A separation benefit – If you separate from your partner, some of the providers will split your joint policy into single policies
- Clear your mortgage – Pay off your home so your family won’t have to struggle to pay for it
- Protection if you die – Receive a a lump sum if you pass away during the policy term
✓Choose from £50,000 to £1,000,000 in protection
✓Tailored plans to suit your requirements
✓Hotline assistance: 24-Hours
✓Instant lump sum payouts on valid claims
How do I claim?
Fill out the form and an advisor will be in touch.